Hayden Wallace
English 2367
January 30, 2018
Eccentricity has the meaning of someone having a different and unusual personality. It is encouraged mostly when you don't want to be just like everyone else and have your own way of carrying yourself. Eccentricity is productive in creating or inventing something different than people in the world are use to. It can be problematic because people might not be use to the different culture someone could bring to others and some might not approve. The way I am eccentric is how I carry myself throughout my life. I try to value the little things in life and to some people that can be different and unusual. I feel the way I am eccentric helps me grow through life by how I view even the smallest of things in life.
The most interesting discovery I have made in my research is about the Greensboro sit-in and my question was how did these sit-in protests start? These actions were apart of one of the first civil rights movements and became a huge part of American history. In Geneva Teasdale's profile she talks about four men coming in the restaurant to be served and I found that was one of the first sit-ins to start the protests.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.