![]() |
| Carlo's Bakery Cake for Work Event. |
Hi, my name is Tailor Wolf. I grew up in LaRue, Ohio. I'm majoring in Criminal Justice and am currently a sophomore here at The Ohio State University at Marion. I work as a barista at the Richwood Bank, which is a neat donation process inside the community bank that has locations spread across Union and Delaware counties. My hobbies include playing basketball and doing puzzles.
The profile I liked the most was the one about Robert Shields, because it just absolutely stunned me that someone could live such a normal life while putting so much time and effort into documenting their every move. His obsession keeps him dedicated to keeping this diary and he doesn't care how it effects other people. He says he never leaves town because it's too hard to document. So while I admire his dedication, the article made me wonder how he was able to put time into living life and building a career if he was constantly worried about getting his actions written down.

I was wondering the same thing Tailor, He says in the passage that he hasn't left town since 1985. This would be extremely boring to focus my life on writing strictly on every second of my life.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering the same thing Tailor, He says in the passage that he hasn't left town since 1985. This would be extremely boring to focus my life on writing strictly on every second of my life.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering the same thing Tailor, He says in the passage that he hasn't left town since 1985. This would be extremely boring to focus my life on writing strictly on every second of my life.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you about Robert Shields. I couldn't imagine writing down my every move and every detail of my day. But in turn I think it would be neat to write down interesting things that have happened or accomplishments to look back on. Like Robert, after you're gone there is something to remember you by.
ReplyDelete