My favorite photo from Holding On is is Geneva Tisdale profile. I like this picture because her profile is about her and a few other sitting at a lunch counter and ordering food. In her picture you can see that she is at the lunch counter. you also notice that she is where a servers outfit. if you look closely you can notice other people in the back who are ordering food. The light they used is the light produce from the restaurant. Some props they are in the picture and the thing you would find in a diner counter, table, napkins, pictures on the wall, etc. The attitude of the photo is a independent women who made a big statement but no one really ever knew because they went to the back and changed before the media got there.
Part two:
Something I am Holding On is my childhood. As a child I grew up in a community that was surrounded by crime and violence. My mom worked day and night to get us out the city. She moved us to Green, OH; put us in the best school system she could find. With that came consequences. I had to change my lifestyle to fit in. Even though I had trails and tribulations it taught me a lot and what to do and what not to do. My childhood taught me that you have to work for what you want in this life and also what mistake not to make in the future. An that this life is only temporary the pain, sorrow and grief will not last forever.
![]() |
| This is a picture of my cousin and I. |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.